How to Make Hardboiled Eggs
Hard boiled eggs are a great way to get your protein fix for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. The method for cooking the eggs is very simple and can be done in no time at all. I like to boil about a dozen eggs at a time and keep them in the fridge for whatever comes my way during the week.
To store the eggs, peel them and dry well with a paper towel, then place in a airtight container. They should last about 4 days. You never know when you are going to have a craving of deviled eggs, egg salad or my favorite, breakfast guacamole!
You will need...
1. Place the eggs into the bottom of a pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring the water to a full boil, cover, and turn off heat.
3. Let the eggs sit for 12 minutes.
4. Take the eggs out of the pot and place then into a bowl with ice water.
5. Let the eggs cool completely before peeling.
6. Dry the eggs week and store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.